Please write an essay to analyze Auguste Rodin’s sculpture The Thinker
1. Write a detailed description of the art piece, including the title and artist’s identity.
2. List the object’s form, materials, whether it is realistic or abstract, and its symbolic elements.
3. Describe the function of the object in your own words.
4. Complete an analysis of the connection between the appearance (form, materials, symbolism) of the object and its function.
5. Explain your personal, emotional, response to the object (why you found it to be so exciting).
Comments are closed.