– Some of your citations link to articles that have nothing to do with the point you are making at that particular moment (e.g. the Kurnicki article, or the Contandriopoulos piece, or the Non article). That obviously looks rather bad—what made you think I would not check your sources? Find proper sources (I told you how/where to find them on repeated occasions).
– When stating basic facts about Venturi’s work, you should be quoting Venturi (e.g. “Complexity and Contradiction”), not secondary texts.
– I don’t understand the link between high ceilings and post-modernism, nor do I believe there is one. Sure, post-modernism is often (but not always) colorful and fun, but it would never tie itself to something like tall ceilings. The entire point of post-modernism is to abandon the design dogmas of modernism.
– Also, where are your concrete examples? Choose 3 distinctive po-mo restaurant interiors.
– Make sure to use at least 5 scholarly sources (I sent an email out on April 12th detailing how to find those).
– Do cite wherever you are not using your own ideas (except for well-known facts, e.g. modernism privileged function over form)—not doing so could get you into a lot of trouble for plagiarism.
Looking to shine with your essays this semester? Order a Similar 100% original Assignment and and Get 20% Discount! Use Code GET20